- 3 months
The objectives of the Technical Analysis & Practical Day Trading course is to prepare investors and traders to trade like a professional and make a living from Active Trading. Whether you have never traded before, or only traded once in awhile, this course will teach you the practical aspects of the active trading world, with an emphasis on technical analysis, psychology and the use of case studies.
You will learn technical analysis from the basic to the most advance levels, utilizing techniques and high probability chart patterns used by professional traders and market makers. We will teach you how to identify patterns that stocks exhibit in charts of various time frames, and show you how to capitalize on that data by knowing how to enter, manage, and exit the trade appropriately. Our principle is that practical experience & desire to teach are priceless commodities when it comes to teaching people how to invest. With proven records and the desire to pass on experiences to their students, whether you are newcomers to the world of investing or individuals who want to upgrade their knowledge and skills to the highest level.
- Find the most promising trade & identify the trade you should avoid
- Read technical patterns & indicators and generate buy/sell signals
- Build and track your portfolio
- Learn to efficiently use free web tools for research and analysis
- Know how to prepare for and act during the trading day
- Working with trading platforms & technical analysis tools used by Wall Street professionals
- Learn advance trading techniques used by key market makers
- Identify and develop the right trading style for you, while understanding how to adapt to changing market conditions
Who should Attend:
- Anyone interested in knowing more about the Forex market
- Personal investors looking for a recession proof market
What will you get out of this course?
- [Insert Here]
- No specified requirements
|The Trader’s Environment|
|The Trader’s Environment||00:00:00|
|Part 1: Technical Analysis 1 - Classic Analysis|
|Drawing Support & Resistance Lines||00:00:00|
|Support & Resistance||00:00:00|
|Trust the Trend Line||00:00:00|
|Part 2: Technical Analysis 2 – Advance Technical Indicators|
|Common Chart Indicators||00:00:00|
|Part 3: Technical Analysis 3 – Trading/Practical|
|Technical Analysis 3 – Trading/Practical||00:00:00|
|Technical analysis – Final Assignment||02, 00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.